Clients reach out to Amicorp to assist with the growing transparency, ever-increasing regulatory and economic substance requirements, and increased stakeholder demands. Amicorp can help meet these demands effectively and efficiently through our Regulatory Reporting and Tax Compliance Services. We are committed to providing the highest quality services to businesses globally.
Our team of service providers are professionals and highly knowledgeable with insights into the global tax and regulatory landscape. They can assist you in conducting your business in multiple jurisdictions and in finding the right level of economic substance to keep your company in good standing by delivering quality services and solutions that will allow you to focus on your core business activity.
Our services include:
- FATCA and Common Reporting Standard (CRS): Classification and annual reporting US Forms: W8, W9 certifications, FBAR FinCEN 114, Form 5472, Form 1120
- Base Erosion Profiting Shifting (BEPS) and Anti Tax Avoidance Directives (ATAD): Impact assessments resulting in various recommendations
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR): assessments and disclosure of potentially aggressive tax planning.
- Economic Substance Requirements (ESR): Classification and annual reporting Registers of beneficial ownership: Disclosure
- Revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II): Annual reporting or LEI filings