At Amicorp our aim is to support our clients at all levels. We can offer you various and specific services that will help you adapt and ensure uninterrupted continuity of your business. You may not be able to travel but we have dedicated teams in multiple jurisdictions ready and able to assist you.
We can assist with amongst others:
- Strategic planning of the future of your business, budgeting, and sensitivity analysis.
- Operational support with real-time accounting, payroll, monthly financial reporting, month-end closing, annual financial statements, tax filings, board and shareholder relations, audit preparation.
- Cash flow and working capital management by cash forecasting, cost management, receivables management.
- Compliance and governance support for statutory compliance and reporting, enterprise risk management, contract and obligation management, and training.
- Corporate and secretarial support by organizing board meetings or drafting resolutions based on the Power of Attorneys (POA).
- Providing local directors to operating companies in multiple markets in many continents and languages. These are either personal directors or corporate directors, and they can be primary directors or reserve directors.
- Providing remote and non-remote loan staff services for key accounting tax, treasury, reporting, payroll, and other processes.
- Quick and easy account openings through Amicorp Bank and Trust, with a minimum balance threshold of USD 5,000 or any other currency. Foreign Exchange, Currency Coverage, Global Trading, and Custody, as well as other specialized services, are available to all clients. Special Banking Fees will be available for the rest of the year for all new customers.
Many local tax authorities have announced tax measures to support local businesses suffering from the COVID-19 crisis. Our professional relief services team are following tax measures in over 30 countries and can provide up-to-date information on tax measures announced in specific countries.
Amicorp can provide you with extensive capabilities to assist you in implementing process controls that will enable optimized management. For more information on specific offerings or to discuss how we can assist you, please contact us directly:
Hanno de Vriend - Global Head - Outsourcing Services
Jase Choenni - Sales Director
Read our latest articles:
Note: Amicorp does not provide legal or tax consulting or asset management services and/or advice. Potential clients are advised to obtain legal, tax (or asset management) advice in each jurisdiction where they will be active. Amicorp regularly refers to and liaises with both legal and tax experts in all our operation jurisdictions.