Clients reach out to Amicorp to assist with the growing transparency, ever-increasing regulatory requirements, and increased stakeholder demands. Amicorp can help meet these demands effectively and efficiently through our Regulatory Reporting and Tax Compliance Services. We are committed to providing the highest quality services to businesses globally.
Our team of service providers are professionals and highly knowledgeable with insights into the global tax and regulatory landscape. They can assist you in conducting your business in multiple jurisdictions and in finding the right level of economic substance to keep your company in good standing by delivering quality services and solutions that will allow you to focus on your core business activity.
- FATCA, Intergovernmental Agreements (IGA), and Common Reporting Standard (CRS), together called Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI).
- OECD also introduced the anti-tax avoidance action plans of Base Erosion Profiting Shifting (BEPS), resulting in various recommendations, and measures that are being implemented by approximately 100 jurisdictions globally.
- The EU has introduced Mandatory Disclosure Rules (MDR) Directive (also known as DAC-6) for EU member states requiring disclosure of potentially aggressive tax planning.
- Various low tax jurisdictions are enacting domestic laws regarding Economic Substance Requirements.
- Various jurisdictions are introducing registers of beneficial ownership and some of them will be accessible to the public.
- And more financial transparency is created under the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) with the implementation of the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI).