Located in Sioux Falls, Amicorp Trustees (South Dakota), LLC offers trustee services to South Dakota Foreign Trusts, both directed and delegated. These are excellent wealth management vehicles that provide a wide range of unparalleled benefits for non-US families.
Advantages of South Dakota:
- Modern trust laws
- No state income, capital gains, dividends, interest or intangible taxes
- Unlimited trust duration
- Strong asset protection legislation
- Trusts can hold all types of assets, including the funding of trusts with private placement life insurance policies
- Legislation in place preventing forced heirship claims under the laws of non-US jurisdictions
- South Dakota’s trust decanting, modification and reformation process is cost-effective, swift (2 – 14 days), and extremely private
- South Dakota has an automatic total seal in perpetuity statute thereby offering comprehensive privacy in trust matters involving courts.
Languages spoken: English and Spanish.