Amicorp India Second Office – was founded in 2011, it is located in Kasturba Gandhi Marg, central Delhi. While offering all Group products, Amicorp's New Delhi office essential familiarity with India’s tax legislation, SEBI, FEMA, RBI regulations, and double taxation agreements allows clients to continuously benefit from cutting-edge investment, holding, finance, license and trading structures.
In addition to offering all Amicorp Group products, Amicorp's office in New Delhi specializes in:
- Establishing foreign holding or operational companies for Indian companies investing or doing businesses overseas (outbound);
- Establishing international trading structures that comply with India’s transfer pricing regulations and create flexibility in international trading transactions;
- Providing tax-efficient structures for Indian inbound investments through FDI (foreign direct investment), FII (foreign institutional investment), debt financing or other investment routes;
- Setting up and managing subsidiaries in strategic jurisdictions;
- Establishing and administering private equity funds;
Jurisdictions often used for the Indian market are Singapore, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain, the UAE, the BVI, Cayman Islands, New Zealand, Hong Kong and the United States.
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Spanish, Gujarati, Bengali and Portuguese.