To provide clients with the latest investment, holding, finance, license and trading structures, Amicorp closely monitors India’s existing tax legislation, SEBI and RBI regulations, and India’s agreements for the avoidance of double taxation.
AMICORP ADVISORY SERVICES PRIVATE LTD. in New Delhi can:
- Establish foreign holding companies for Indian companies investing overseas (outbound);
- Create international trading structures that are compliant with India’s transfer pricing regulations;
- Provide tax efficient structures for inbound Indian investment through FDI (foreign direct investment), FII (foreign institutional investment) or other investment routes;
- Establish and administer private equity funds;
- Assist foreign investors with establishing a subsidiary, joint venture, liaison office or branch in India.
Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
For more detailed information about Amicorp’s service offering, our commitment to global transparency and compliance, and Amicorp’s own four pillars of Assurance, please visit our Services page.