In addition to offering all Amicorp Group products, Amicorp's office in Mumbai specializes in:
- Establishing foreign holding or operational companies for Indian companies investing or doing businesses overseas (outbound);
- Establishing international trading structures that comply with India’s transfer pricing regulations and create flexibility in international trading transactions;
- Providing tax efficient structures for Indian inbound investments through FDI (foreign direct investment), FII (foreign institutional investment), debt financing or other investment routes;
- Setting up and managing subsidiaries in strategic jurisdictions;
- Establishing foreign trusts or private foundations for Indian residents and NRIs (nonresident Indians) for estate and investment planning purposes (related to the RBI liberalized remittance scheme for individuals);
- Establishing Indian trusts and wills - Estate planning and Indian trustee services for Indians, NRIs and PIOs (persons of Indian origin);
- Establishing and administering private equity funds;
- Establishing Indian trusts and providing Indian trustee services.
Jurisdictions often used for the India market are Singapore, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain, the UAE, the BVI, Cayman Islands, New Zealand, Hong Kong and the United States.
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Spanish, Gujarati, Bengali and Portuguese
For more detailed information about Amicorp’s service offering, our commitment to global transparency and compliance, and Amicorp’s own four pillars of Assurance, please visit our Services page.