Amicorp (Mauritius) provides a comprehensive range of services including:
- Formation and administration of companies, funds, trusts and special purpose vehicles;
- Registered office and agent services;
- Re-domiciliation services;
- Corporate and secretarial services; and
- Accounting services.
Mauritius is an attractive jurisdiction for structuring global investments, largely mainly because of the modern user-friendly legislation enacted by the governmentgovernment's modern, user-friendly legislation. Furthermore, Mauritius is well regulated and enjoys a reputation as a low tax jurisdiction.
Mauritius also offers a host of fiscal incentives, including:
- Category 1 global business license are subject to low tax rates
- Category 2 global business license are tax-exempt
- No exchange controls in force
- No withholding tax on profits, interest, royalties, and dividends
- No capital gains tax
- No estate duty, inheritance, wealth, or gift taxes
- No stamp duties, registration duties, and levy
- Zero-rated value-added tax for global business transactions
- No minimum capital requirement;
- The minimum number of shareholders is one without a need to be resident in Mauritius
Languages spoken: English, French, Creole, Hindi, Urdu and Tamil.