Drawing upon the collective experience and skills of law firms, tax advisors, banks and financial advisors, the office assists in setting up international infrastructures and companies, as well as individual investors who wish to establish or reorganize their international presence. In addition, the office assists in structuring and establishing international joint ventures, direct investments, mutual funds investing into different jurisdictions, and special purpose financing vehicles.
Specialized services include coordinating the establishment of personal holding structures in various international financial centers and in select non-blacklisted, high tax jurisdictions. For estate planning purposes, the office coordinates asset protection vehicles according to the client’s legal and structuring preferences.
Additional services provided by Amicorp Peru include:
- Coordinating establishment of all kinds of OECD transfer pricing-compliant international trading structures;
- Coordinating mutual funds in various jurisdictions;
- Offering specialized international financial structuring and international corporate management services;
- Coordinating international tax treaties to effectively plan withholding taxes on royalties, interest and dividends;
- Providing international accounting and outsourcing solutions for clients.
Languages spoken: Spanish, English, Italian.