Strategically located in the center of the Asian continent, Hong Kong is a major financial center and a leading international jurisdiction for both corporate and private clients. It offers a stable political climate, sound economic policies, and has remained an attractive center for both well-established businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs. Amicorp Hong Kong partners with our clients to ensure the benefits offered by the territory are fully utilized through our end-to-end solutions and provide opportunities for structured business growth.
THE HONG KONG FACTOR:
- The world’s third largest financial center;
- Strategically located as the gateway to China and Asia;
- Highly transparent and efficient government and rule of law;
- Robust economy;
- Business-friendly climate with international standard infrastructure (Hong Kong is ranked #4 by the World Bank’s doing business report for “Ease of Doing Business”);
- A territorial tax regime with tax only on Hong Kong sourced income;
- Low corporate income tax rate (16.5%);
- Natural incubator for investment opportunities; and
- Extensive network of tax and trade treaties, particularly with China.
For businesses wanting to establish themselves in Hong Kong, we offer a wide range of services. These include, but are not limited to, personal directorship, company formation and administration services; bookkeeping, accounting, and financial reporting; HR support services and funds administration services. Especially given the changing international tax landscape under the OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (“BEPS”) project, we aim to ensure that companies meet all regulatory requirements.
Languages spoken: Cantonese, Mandarin, English and Italian.
For more detailed information about Amicorp’s service offerings, our commitment to global transparency and our governance & regulatory compliance services, please visit our Services page.
Amicorp Hong Kong Limited and Amicorp Limited do not provide, offer, solicit or advertise products or services related to banking business or the business of taking deposits as defined in the Banking Ordinance (Chapter 155 of the Laws of Hong Kong). Amicorp Group expressly states that Amicorp Limited, Amicorp Hong Kong Limited, Amicorp Bank and Trust Limited or any other legal entity of Amicorp Group do not provide banking or deposit-taking business or services in Hong Kong and that these legal entities do not accept third party deposits in Hong Kong and are not subject to the supervision of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.