With a legal system based on civil law and similar to the legal structure of the Netherlands, notary deeds, contracts, powers of attorney and other legal documents can be drawn up and legalized in Dutch, English and Spanish.
Curaçao is fully compliant with the requirements of the OECD, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the European Commission, making it an attractive, white-listed jurisdiction. Amicorp Curaçao provides all Amicorp Group products and services, including:
- Establishing and administering companies, partnerships and foundations in international structures;
- Setting up and administering investment funds; Listing and trading entities on the Dutch Caribbean Securities Exchange.
- The Curaçao private foundation, an excellent estate planning vehicle;
- The exempt company, a limited liability company for investment, finance and licensing activities;
- The transparent company (a limited liability company);
- E-zone companies, an attractive tax regime for e-commerce;
- Tonnage tax regime for ships, vessels and floating platforms.
The main advantages of the Curaçao corporate regime include:
- No withholding taxes on any outbound dividend, interest or royalty payments;
- No stamp duties or capital taxes;
- Participation exemptions;
- No minimum holding period requirement for the participation exemption.
Amicorp Curaçao is ISO 9001 certified.
Languages spoken: Dutch, English, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian
For more information please see the Amicorp Curaçao brochure.
For more detailed information about Amicorp’s service offering, our commitment to global transparency and compliance, and Amicorp’s own four pillars of Assurance, please visit our Services page.