This course aims to give Directors and General Partners of domiciled funds a clear understanding of different types of financial crimes, a comprehensive overview of the regulatory landscape surrounding those and the knowledge of what safeguards to put in place to mitigate any risk.
This is an online, self-administered course that’s been designed by our highly qualified and experienced team of AML specialists, presented in an easy to follow, digestible format. At the end of it, you will be able to:
- Recognize the different types of Financial Crime.
- Identify the three stages involved in Money Laundering.
- Identify the difference between Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
- Describe how terrorists raise and move funds.
- Describe what Proliferation Financing entails.
- Explain how Tax Crime may be applied.
- Describe the importance of identifying Financial Crime indicators/red flags.
- Describe the steps you need to take when you identify a Financial Crime indicator/red flag.
- Explain how to keep Cayman entities safe from Financial Crime.
- List the safeguards against Financial Crime.
- Describe the responsibility of reporting suspicious transactions.
- Describe the role of employees in the prevention of financial.
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the AMLCO, MLRO and DMLRO.
If you would like to take part or want to find out more about the our Cayman Island Financial Crime Prevention e-Learning course, please fill in your details below and we will respond as soon as we can.