The BVI’s many tax advantages include no taxes on income, capital gains or wealth. In addition, there are no exchange controls or restrictions on movement of currency through the BVI. Despite the tremendous growth of the BVI as an international financial center, government license fees and associated costs related to the operation of BVI companies remain reasonable.
As an international financial center, the BVI has sustained growth in recent years due to the relative simplicity, flexibility and multiple uses of the BVI business company. Introduced in 2004, the BVI-BC replaces the former BVI international business company and benefits from a tax-free status in the BVI.
Amicorp BVI provides all Group products and services. In addition, the office specializes in:
- Forming and administering BVI-BC companies;
- Trust formation and trustee services;
- Company administration;
- Corporate and secretarial services;
- Mutual fund formation and administration services;
- Registered agent and registered office services;
- Provision of directors and shareholder solutions;
- Re-domiciliation services;
- Liquidation services;
- Yacht registration services.
Amicorp BVI is ISO 9001 certified.
Languages spoken: English and Spanish.
For more information about structuring through the BVI and Amicorp BVI services, please see the specialized Amicorp brochure.