Spain is a major developed country and a high-income country, with the world's fourteenth-largest economy by nominal GDP and the sixteenth-largest by PPP. It is a member of the United Nations, the European Union, the Eurozone, the Council of Europe, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and many other international organizations. While not an official member, Spain has a "Permanent Invitation" to the G20 summits, participating in every summit, making it a de facto member of the group.
- Common historical, cultural and linguistic roots with Latin America
- Institutional network relationships
- Strong economic and business ties
- A hub between Latin America and Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Latin American legal systems are based on Spanish civil law
- Spain is the second investor in Latin America, right behind the US
- A special tax regime for foreigners coming to work in Spain which lasts up to five years
- With a revived economy, an innovative start-up ecosystem, a convenient central location between Europe & Africa as well as strong trade links, the opportunities for your business are endless: ICT, energy, finance, infrastructures, tourism, or services
Amicorp de España, S.L. operational in Barcelona since 2001, offers services to Latin American countries, primarily assisting with setting up international corporate structures for companies and private investors who wish to establish or expand their presence in Europe. Spain, has historical, cultural, and economic links with Latin America, and with no language barrier is a natural gateway to Europe for any Latin American country.
We offer a full range of compliant solutions, offering clients options to outsource their non-core activities.
Our services include:
COMPANY FORMATION AND MANAGEMENT
(Incorporations – Re-domiciliation - Provision of directors - Registered office facilities - Tax representative - Provision of bank signatories)
COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
(Board of directors and shareholders' meeting minutes - Maintenance of statutory records - Preparation and filing of annual returns - Legalization of the company's books)
(Bookkeeping - Periodic reporting - Budgets, cash-flows, and forecasts - Financial statements - Audit (in collaboration with audit partners))
TAX COMPLIANCE SERVICES
(Preparation of Corporate Income Tax returns - VAT registration and preparation of VAT returns - Payroll services - Due diligence and compliance reports - Preparation of Personal Tax returns)
(Family wealth planning and administration - Tax advisory and tax returns services - Privileged position to negotiate with banks and suppliers - Financial investments, Real Estate, Private Equity)