Trade capital of Western Europe
The Netherlands has a prosperous and open economy, which depends heavily on foreign trade. The economy is noted for stable industrial relations, low unemployment (3.8% according to Moody's Analytics at the end of 2021) compared to the rest of Europe (6.5% in the EU according to EUROSTAT for 2021), and reasonably low inflation, a sizable current account surplus (which, compared to the size of the country, is even more than Germany) and an important role as a European transportation hub. Rotterdam is by far the biggest port in Europe, and Amsterdam has one of the largest airports in the world. Industrial activity is predominantly in food processing, chemicals, petroleum refining, high-tech, financial services, the creative sector, and electrical machinery. Its highly mechanized agricultural sector employs no more than 2% of the labor force but provides large surpluses for the food-processing industry and exports.
According to the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund, the Netherlands offers a highly developed economy, the 17th largest in the world in 2021 (in terms of GDP). Its GDP per capita was estimated at roughly USD 57,101 in the fiscal year 2019/20, making it one of the world's highest-earning nations.
The Netherlands boasts many advantages for investors and for doing business in general:
- A tax treaty with more than 80 countries
- An attractive tax environment for foreign companies
- Perfect IT infrastructure (fiber-optic network)
- Amsterdam Schiphol airport ranked 12th in 2021
- Local people who speak English to a good standard
- A stable economy and stable public finances
- A high level of education of residents
- Few labor disputes and strikes
|Type||Products and services|
Private Debt Funds
CORE SERVICES OFFERED
Amicorp Netherlands, with its highly qualified professionals, can provide multiple service offerings, managing all the clients' requirements:
- Management and administration services, including assistance and support with company formation and liquidation, provision of corporate or personal directors, opening and operating of bank accounts, payment of invoices, handling of correspondence, and other administrative duties
- Domiciliation services, including provision of registered address, temporary or permanent leasing of offices, or provision of furnished office space and related support services
- Accounting services, including bookkeeping and reporting, preparation of group consolidated accounts and financial statements under IFRS, US GAAP, and statutory audit support
- Corporate secretarial services include assistance and support with company formation, board support services, and administration
- Compliance services and Transaction Monitoring, BEPS & CSR advisory services
- Tax compliance services include assistance with CIT and VAT filing together with the respective tax advisors
Languages spoken: English, Netherlands, German, French, Portuguese, and Hindi.