This role requires an experienced professional with proven sales experience in the investment fund industry. You will be primarily accountable for increasing overall sales of and undertaking sales and marketing activities in their broadest sense to generate business and retain both clients and intermediaries for Amicorp Fund Services. You will be growing the business from existing key intermediaries and developing new clients/ and intermediaries through managing an efficient, effective and profitable sales process.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Sales Planning and Growth
Closing sales in accordance with targets as outlined in personal targets/ KPIs. Develop and maintain ambitious sales plan for the region in line with the global plan for Amicorp Fund Services. Focus is on the strategies and tactics for acquisition of new business as well as growth of existing business and support for the office network. The plan centers around the what, where, why, how and when in order to exceed the targets.
– Based on sales plan apply targeted sales approach:
Marketing and Product Development
- Actively seek and recognize sales opportunities – identify needs and create an interest and deal with common objections.
- Further develop and leverage existing relationships and actively prospect new customers and intermediaries.
- Collaborate with local and international colleagues and cross sell other Amicorp products.
- Perfect the pitch verbally and visually in a tailor made proposal.
- Regularly follow up on status to close deals (testimonial opportunity) or rejection (feedback opportunity).
- Build awareness with marketing tools (contributing to brochures, memo's, writing in- and external news articles, mailings, organizing and attending events etc.).
- Develop and promote (new) products and services.
- Work closely with Amicorp Fund Services global sales team, participate in regular meetings and provide suggestions for continuous improvement. Stay informed and up to date on relevant industry developments.
- Undertake the role of Manager/ Director of entities, where necessary and required by the Management.
- Undertake such duties and tasks related to the position as may from time to time be assigned by the Group/ Management.
- Minimum Bachelor degree with over 10 years’ experience in the investment fund industry and a relevant network.
- Strong commercial drive and proven ability to not only meet but exceed targets and expectations. A service minded, pro-active, self-motivated and result oriented approach.
- Extensive knowledge of the industry, its participants as well as the full suite of services offered by Amicorp Fund Services and a good knowledge of Amicorp’s other services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English as well as another major language relevant to the market you will be operating in.
- Outstanding networking and interpersonal skills and strong customer focus. High levels of selfawareness, cultural sensitivity, and organizational knowledge
- Anticipates and adapts quickly to changing organizational and business needs and applies creative thinking for solving unique client challenges
- Must be willing to travel within the country and outside the country when required.