AMICORP GERMANY: GMBH LIQUIDATION SERVICES
We take care of the liquidation of your GmbH for a fixed price. Whether it is a company that has ceased to be commercially active or whether your SPV is no longer required, we ensure that your entity is wound up correctly.
The liquidation of a German limited liability company (GmbH) requires a lengthy process with a mandatory liquidation period (Sperrjahr) of at least one year. We provide experienced professionals who can conduct the GmbH liquidation and manage the deregistration of entities from the trade register quickly, equitably, transparently, and according to local law. Let us handle this procedure for you, enabling you to move forward to new projects.
OUR SERVICE OFFER
LIQUIDATION OF YOUR ENTITY FOR A FIXED PRICE OF EURO 10,000*
- Provision of a personal liquidator
- Drafting of the required resolutions and coordination with the notary regarding the trade register applications
- Publications in the federal gazette and correspondence with the authorities
- Ongoing corporate secretarial services and domiciliation of the entity
- Preparation of the day-to-day accounting during the liquidation period
- Liaising with audit, tax, and legal service providers as required
*Based on the assumption that no operative activity is left in the company.
WHAT AMICORP GERMANY ALSO CAN DO FOR YOU
Amicorp Germany can also support your existing business with a whole range of ongoing management, administrational, payroll, and accounting services for your company. We take care of regulatory requirements and help you avoid local complexity risks. Our services allow a lean and cost-efficient setup. You can take care of your core business activities while our experts take care of all administrative issues. We help you to make your business
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Johannes Schönfeldt, Managing Director - email@example.com
Vjollca Berisha, Commercial Director - firstname.lastname@example.org