AMICORP CAPITAL MARKETS - PROCESS AGENT SERVICES (GERMANY)
A Process Agent is a local agent in a foreign jurisdiction where the client does not have a presence but has entered legal documents governed by that jurisdiction. The client has to appoint a local agent to accept court papers from that jurisdiction on its behalf. Most likely, as the client, you will want an expert who not only understands the local jurisdiction but is confident in the role and who can quickly and professionally step up to assist.
WHY APPOINT A PROCESS AGENT
Clients who want to sign up to legal agreements governed by German law but do not have an office in Germany may require a Process Agent to accept service of the process. Through our Amicorp office in Germany, we can provide this service. As a global service provider, our appointment as a process agent covers the acceptance of multiple transaction documents, which, amongst others, can include:
- Documents relating to contracts
- International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) agreements and structured finance documentation
- Notices on behalf of overseas companies with or without a locally registered branch
- Leasing and financing
- Escrow agreements
WHY WORK WITH US
We are a leading service provider. Our local teams include lawyers, company secretaries, and paralegals who work with clients and intermediaries across the globe to ensure all your legal requirements are dealt with timely and correctly.
We are a trusted agent who offers you peace of mind ensuring timely follow-up. Through our Amicorp office in Germany we offer a quick, efficient, and secure service to any foreign companies, lawyers, banks or other parties requiring a professional partner to help navigate through complexity.
Germany has the largest economy in Europe and one of the World's largest. This makes Germany a hub for many emerging market countries expanding their business in Europe.
The process of starting a business, entering contracts or transactions is highly complex. This requires a professional process agent who understands the exact German law processes.
PROCESS AGENT SERVICE FEES
- Please discuss directly with us if the inquiry is on a Process Agent service appointment over ten documents.
|Compliance onboarding fee||Annual fee for three documents||Additional annual fee per document|
|EUR 250-500||EUR 450||EUR 50|
*These fees can be subject to change
OUR ADDED VALUE
- With more than 40 offices in more than 30 countries, Amicorp Group provides a strong global network with more than 700 branch experts you can rely on
- Outsourcing administration, compliance, and accounting services to Amicorp enable you to keep your company structure lean, saving costs and allowing you to focus on your core business activities
- Support and expertise through the whole lifecycle of your entity from incorporation to liquidation
- Proactive, commercial and have a collaborative approach
- Our experienced experts stand for the provision of top-quality services at reasonable prices
For further information about our services, please visit: Amicorp Services