AMICORP GERMANY: OUR SERVICES
Depending on the business setup and client requirements, we can provide a full range of support solutions in and out of multiple jurisdictions. Our services allow our clients to increase their efficiency by focusing on revenue while providing administrative and other structured finance solutions. Our corporate structure and operating model enable greater flexibility in meeting client needs: Amicorp, your independent service provider.
WHAT AMICORP CAN OFFER
Amicorp Germany can help set up your business and realize your investment in Germany, the largest economy in Europe. We help you to benefit from Germany's excellent investment climate and the largest European consumer market.
Supporting your company from the entity's setup until its liquidation, Amicorp can guide you through the jungle of regulations and helps you be compliant with local legislation. We constantly monitor legislative changes and keep your company compliant.
While we manage all applicable legal requirements, we enable you to focus on your core business activities. With our services, we provide the necessary substance to your company to be recognized by the authorities. Our experienced experts provide high-quality services at reasonable prices.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
Setup of New Entities – We take care of the orderly incorporation of your new entity, including the necessary registration with the authorities and the setup of a local bank account.
Corporate Secretarial Services – We take care of all ongoing corporate secretarial work such as preparing board and shareholder meetings, maintaining statutory records, and required filings.
Managing Director Services – We provide qualified local individuals to act as personal managing directors for your company.
Domiciliation Services – We provide your company's registered address and take care of incoming mail.
Accounting Services – We take care of your day-to-day accounting needs and requested reportings, budgets, cashflows, and forecasts.
Liquidation Services – We arrange for the orderly liquidation of your company and provide liquidators.
Regulatory Reporting Services – We provide you with FATCA/CRS classifications and take care of necessary reporting. We arrange for the required UBO registrations with the transparency register and can provide MDR analyses and reports.
Process Agent Services – We can act as a process agent for your transaction.
- With more than 40 offices in more than 30 countries, Amicorp Group provides a strong global network with more than 700 branch experts you can rely on.
- Outsourcing administration, compliance, and accounting services to Amicorp enable you to keep your company structure lean, saving costs and allowing you to focus on your core business activities.
- Support and expertise through the whole lifecycle of your entity from incorporation to liquidation.
- Proactive, commercial and have a collaborative approach.
- Our experienced experts stand for the provision of top-quality services at reasonable prices.
- The biggest economy in Europe with the most significant European consumer market.
- Ideally located in central Europe between the Western European economies and the emerging markets of Eastern Europe.
- Access to the common European market as well as part of the Eurozone.
- High productivity and a highly qualified workforce.
- Excellent infrastructure.
- Safe investment environment with a reliable judicial and administrational framework.
- Attractive funding programs for new investments.
For more information:
Managing Director - Amicorp Deutschland Gmbh
Telephone: +49 (0) 69 78 988 7179