AMICORP UK: CAPITAL MARKETS
Companies increasingly face complex challenges when wanting to stay competitive amidst, many times, changing but also uncertain conditions and are more in need than ever of assistance to help them navigate the new economic business landscape.
Amicorp Capital Markets team of professionals can assist companies with their corporate debt raising requirements to assist in expansion, restructuring, or M&A activity. Amicorp has sourced experts globally to aid its clients in entering the international capital markets. Amicorp (UK) Limited was set up in 1999 to assist clients in utilizing the UK markets.
As of 1st January 2021, the UK is no longer a member of the EU. Many businesses, though, are still choosing to domicile in the UK and document their commercial agreements under the laws of England and Wales due to the independence, commercial expertise of the judiciary, and certainty of the Courts of England and Wales. In the UK, Amicorp (UK) Limited can act on securitizations that require an English Law Trustee and Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) incorporation, directors, and accounting services.
CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES OFFERED
- Security agent
- Security trustee
- Collateral agent
- Note or bond Trustee
- Delegate or successor Trustee
- Share trustee (SPV)
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Chief Financial Officer assist
- Entity management
- PSC (Persons with Significant Control) Register
- Economic Substance Requirements
- Assurance services: FATCA/CRS & MDR reporting
- Process Agent
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US
- A global capital markets team experienced in capital markets, including structured finance and commercial products, and private placement transactions
- Support and expertise through the lifecycle of the clients' transactions
- Someone who realises that time is of the essence, whether for M&A activity or a new bond issue
- Proactive, commercial, and have a collaborative approach
- Work with trusted partners across the globe to provide a full service in capital markets
- Local support and we speak your language
HOW CAN AMICORP UK ASSIST YOU
Amicorp UK is an independent global service provider. We have a range of services to assist companies in having substance in the UK, full life cycle company management, and capital markets trustee services.
Amicorp (UK) Limited is registered as a Trust and Corporate Service provider and a member of TACT – The Association of Corporate Trustees.
For more information: