AMICORP’S COVID-19 RELIEF SOLUTIONS FOR BRAZIL
In these days of so much uncertainty in Brazil, it is difficult for business owners to plan ahead. Nobody knows how the business environment will change, the impact it will have, or how the future will be shaped.
It is, therefore, even more pressing for businesses to evaluate and take the necessary steps now to be ready to function optimally and continue in the best possible way, post COVID-19. At Amicorp, we are here to assist you; we can support you with various services that will allow you to operate seamlessly and most efficiently in the face of the upcoming uncertain times.
Amicorp can provide you with extensive capabilities to assist you in implementing process controls that will enable optimized management. Our suite of offerings focuses on profit protection, cash flow management, projections, and business planning.
In Brazil, the tax authorities have announced tax measures to support local businesses suffering from the COVID-19 crisis. Our relief services team of professionals are following these tax measures and can provide up-to-date information. Following services are part of the relief package:
Administrative tax recovery to free up immediate cash flow
Amicorp can offer an analysis within 15 days of all monthly taxes. In case credits are found, these can be used as cash flow, 30 days after hiring us. We only need a few documents to do the analysis. With a simple review, we can present the company with potential CRÉDITOS TRIBUTÁRIOS e PREVIDENCIÁRIOS. This way, you can compensate your debits immediately in the next month, without any legal process required. This compensation generates an improved cash flow for the following months, whereby the payments of taxes are transformed into acquired credits.
Postponing paying federal and state taxes for 90 days
The government has instated the state of calamity until December 31, 2020. As a result of this you can be eligible for postponing payments of federal and state taxes. Requesting this is done through a short legal process which we can assist you with. In case granted, usually within one week using the “liminar” process, you would only have to pay the non-paid amounts up to 90 days after the state of calamity. Payment delays are valid every month as long as there is still a crisis situation. This relieves the current cash flow and is valid for specific tax regimes.
Remote and non-remote loan staff services
Especially now with the current travel ban in place, we can offer remote support immediately. Our support services can assist you with key accounting, tax, treasury, reporting, and payroll processes. We can also provide in-house staff once limitations are over. You might have more work than you can handle, employees who are sick or you need to let go of staff, whichever your situation might be, the work still needs to be done, and we are here to support you.
Besides the services mentioned above, we can offer you various other services that will help you ensure the uninterrupted continuity of your business. We can assist with:
- Strategic planning of the future of your business, budgeting, and sensitivity analysis.
- Operational support with real-time accounting, payroll, monthly financial reporting, month-end closing, annual financial statements, tax filings, board and shareholder relations, audit preparation.
- Cash flow and working capital management through cash flow forecasting, cost management, receivables management.
- Compliance and governance support for statutory compliance and reporting, enterprise risk management, contract and obligation management, and training.
- Corporate and secretarial support by organizing board meetings or drafting resolutions based on the Power of Attorneys (POA).
- Providing local directors to operating companies in multiple markets in many continents and languages. These are either personal directors or corporate directors and can be primary directors or reserve directors.
- Quick and easy account openings through Amicorp Bank and Trust, with a minimum balance threshold of USD 5,000 or any other currency. Foreign Exchange, Currency Coverage, Global Trading, and Custody, as well as other specialized services, are available to all clients. Special Banking Fees will be available for the rest of the year for all new customers.
With our global reach, our network of offices, and market-specific skilled workforce, we are ready to help you address your critical management issues. We can offer assistance to:
- Reduce operating costs.
- Optimize working capital management.
- Create and develop your shared service center.
- Support in providing information on tax measures and application of announced tax reliefs.
- Provide management with up-to-date reports for decision making.
- Align and build employee targets with corporate strategic objectives.
- Reorganize the finance function to increase its efficiency.
- Reduce the management time spent on financial and management report preparation.
For more information, please contact: