AMICORP’S COVID-19 RELIEF SOLUTIONS
In these days of so much uncertainty, it is difficult for business owners to plan ahead. Nobody knows how the business environment will change, the impact it will have, or how the future will be shaped.
It is, therefore, even more pressing for businesses to evaluate and take the necessary steps, to be ready to function optimally and continue in the best possible way, post COVID-19. At Amicorp, we are here to assist you; we can support you with various services that will allow you to operate seamlessly and most efficiently in the face of the upcoming uncertain times.
Amicorp can provide you with extensive capabilities to assist you in implementing process controls that will enable optimized management. Our suite of offerings focuses on profit protection, cash flow management, projections, and business planning.
Many local tax authorities have announced tax measures to support local businesses suffering from the COVID-19 crisis. Our relief services team of professionals are following tax measures in over 30 countries and can provide up-to-date information on tax measures announced in specific countries.
We can offer you various services that will help you ensure the uninterrupted continuity of your business. We can assist with:
- Strategic planning of the future of your business, budgeting, and sensitivity analysis.
- Operational support with real-time accounting, payroll, monthly financial reporting, month-end closing, annual financial statements, tax filings, board and shareholder relations, audit preparation.
- Cash flow and working capital management by cash forecasting, cost management, receivables management.
- Compliance and governance support for statutory compliance and reporting, enterprise risk management, contract and obligation management, and training.
- Corporate and secretarial support by organizing board meetings or drafting resolutions based on the Power of Attorneys (POA).
- Providing local directors to operating companies in multiple markets in many continents and languages. These are either personal directors or corporate directors, and they can be primary directors or reserve directors.
- Providing remote and non-remote loan staff services for key accounting tax, treasury, reporting, payroll, and other processes.
- Quick and easy account openings through Amicorp Bank and Trust, with a minimum balance threshold of USD 5,000 or any other currency. Foreign Exchange, Currency Coverage, Global Trading, and Custody, as well as other specialized services, are available to all clients. Special Banking Fees will be available for the rest of the year for all new customers.
With our global reach, our network of offices, and market-specific skilled workforce, we are ready to help you address your critical management issues. We can offer assistance to:
- Reduce operating costs.
- Optimize working capital management.
- Create and develop your shared service center.
- Support with information on tax measures and application of announced tax reliefs.
- Provide management with up-to-date reports for decision making.
- Align and build employee targets with corporate strategic objectives.
- Reorganize the finance function to increase its efficiency.
- Reduce the management time spent on financial and management report preparation.
For more information, please contact:
or, reach out to your local Amicorp contact