This role requires an experienced professional with proven sales experience in financial and accounting services, trust services, fiduciary services and tax structuring. You will be primarily accountable for increasing sales and overall business of Amicorp products and services; undertaking sales and marketing activities to generate business and retain both clients and intermediaries for their financial services. You will be growing the business from existing key intermediaries for Amicorp products and developing new clients/ and intermediaries through managing an efficient, effective and profitable sales
process to enable closures with Corporate Clients Private Clients and HNWIs
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities in order to achieve the sales targets with a cross-cultural team approach.
- Develop a strategy, execute ambitious short, and long term plans to promote new and existing products and services for identified markets.
- Meet or exceed Sales Target set by the Group by proactively ensuring closure of prospects.
- Prepares client proposals and closes the sales in accordance with Amicorp’s policies and guidelines to ensure business growth.
- Seek and recognize sales opportunities and position compliant products and services in alignment with tax advisors’ solutions and client needs based on value added fees.
- Ensure all clients/ entities are compliant to the local regulations and laws as per specific jurisdiction.
- Develop, expand and maintain multiple, solid relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Ensure international tax-reporting of structures and services adhere to compliant statutory/regulatory guidelines.
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities and maintain an active and current pipeline of prospective clients.
- Organize seminars; as well as represent Amicorp at networking functions, seminars, and other industry-related events.
- Undertake other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management.
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Masters in International Tax, with a minimum of 10+ years Sales experience within the financial/ legal services (international tax planning) area, covering intermediaries, clients; sales with international exposure.
- Excellent Corporate and International Tax Structuring experience in organizations with international presence, with solid understanding of BEPS, CRS, FATCA, CFC.
- Well-informed about current legal issues, regulations, investments, tax and legal developments.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering with intermediaries, clients and colleagues to identify, evaluate and resolve complex or sensitive issues.
- Commercial and have a proven ability to penetrate the required market and ensure closure of sales.
- Exhibit excellent leadership, social & interpersonal skills; a positive can-do attitude and creativity.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.
- Possess excellent English and Spanish communication skills (to engage with International and LatAm market)
- Willingness to travel