Amicorp is pleased to be sponsoring the 68th International Fiscal Association (IFA) Congress, which is held between October 12-17, 2014.
The Congress is one of the largest gatherings of tax practitioners from the legal and accounting professions, corporate tax executives of multinational corporations, academics from major universities and government officials from around the world.
The technical program for the 68th Congress will include discussion and debate on some of the most important international tax issues facing corporate and individual taxpayers today, including:
- Cross-border outsourcing – issues, strategies and solutions
- Qualification of taxable entities and treaty protection
- VAT implications of outsourcing and cost-sharing arrangement
- Indirect transfer of assets
- The taxable residence of companies
- UN Matters – UN and OECD differences in Model, TP etc.
- Tax issues relating to intangibles
- Taxation and non-tax treaties
- IFA/OECD and IFA/EU