Hurricane Irma – Amicorp Office in BVI
Dear Valued Client,
Following the devastation, that has taken place in the Caribbean and in Florida, we would like to update you on the following.
As you all are well aware, the recent hurricane has caused large-scale damage to many of the Islands in the Caribbean destroying houses and buildings, leaving roads covered by debris and many power outages. Our office in the BVI has also been badly damaged and is currently not operational and will remain closed until further notice. We are thankful though that our BVI colleagues and their families are safe although many have suffered severe damage to their homes. We are doing all possible to ensure that they are safe and that their homes are restored so that they can recover and return to some sort of normality as quickly as possible.
In the meantime, we are providing ongoing services to our clients through our global office network. Should you require urgent information or need to speak to someone you can contact any of the below:
Amicorp Baltic UAB, Lithuania
Telephone: +370 5248 7534
- Eugenijus Vilunas E.Vilunas@amicorp.com
- Vygantas Raulickis V.Raulickis@amicorp.com
- Deira Pukniute D.Pukniute@amicorp.com
- Elena Kazlauskiene E.Kazlauskiene@amicorp.com
Amicorp Curaçao B.V., Curaçao
Telephone: +599 9 434 3500
- Anneliese Garcia-deJongh A.Garcia-deJongh@amicorp.com
- Lina Pereira L.Pereira@amicorp.com
- Joao Paulo de Sousa J.deSousaPereira@amicorp.com
- Jose Luis Faria J.Faria@amicorp.com
- Ziannah de Castro Z.Castro@amicorp.com
- Irene Baeta I.Baeta@amicorp.com
Our thoughts go out to all those affected by this catastrophe.